This is a direct replacement kit for your worn out Nissan CAS and will greatly improve the RPM signal. Utilising a zinc coated 24-1 Trigger Wheel gives a much improved resolution over the OEM unit.
Unlike any other RB25 CAS replacement kits on the market this comes with a gap adjustable Genuine ZF Electronics hall effect sensor and removes the use of shim spacers.
Suitable for all RB engines: RB20,RB25,RB25 Neo, R33 GTR RB26 and R34 GTR RB26.
Everything required to fit the kit is included, please choose your connector type from the drop down menu.
Included in the box:
- Billet Aluminium Sensor Plate/Cover
- Zinc Coated Trigger Wheel
- 3x M6 Allen Head Hardware
- Hall Sensor
- The length supplied on the OEM connector will move the engine harness plug closer to the Coolant Temperature Connector
- A Standalone engine management system with the capability to run a missing tooth trigger is required to use this kit such as:
- Link G3-G4X
- Haltech Elite
- Ecumaster EMU Black