New G5 Voodoo Pro
Now available for PRE-ORDER! Please contact us for lead times.
G5 Voodoo Pro puts real magic in your hands and opens a new world of possibilities with the ability to control port plus direct injection, more injector and ignition drives, advanced communications and many more features.
With 12 Injection, 8 Ignition and 4 multi-purpose (inj, ign, aux) drives (24 total) the G5 Voodoo Pro can run up to:
- twelve cylinders or six rotors with sequential injection and direct spark, or
- eight cylinders with staged injection and direct spark.
The G5 Voodoo Pro is the perfect choice for professional level motorsport.
- Built-in WiFi, with real-time PC Link connection
- Built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) up to 50Hz
- Dual onboard Digital Wideband Lambda controllers
- Dual onboard E-throttle (Drive by Wire)
- 12 Injection, 8 Ignition and 4 multi-purpose (inj, ign, aux) drives (24 total)
- Dual microcontrollers
- Direct Injection (DI) on up to 12 injection drives (using an external OEM or aftermarket driver box - more info on working with DI here)
- Link CAN Files - Create your own separate CAN files with additional streams and channels, which can be saved, locked and shared
- Runs on the same highly acclaimed PC Link software as G4X, meaning you don’t need to learn a new software package. You can open both G4X and G5 log and map files in the same software (G4X Map can also be loaded into a G5 Voodoo Pro)
- Flexible mounting options - Fix to a face using the three top-down through-holes with M5 or 3/16 socket screws, or hang the ECU from a dash bar or similar using custom brackets and the four M4 side mounting points.
Requires “A”, “B” & “E” connector kits (not supplied).
- Control any engine with 2 cylinders, all the way up to 12 cylinders, thanks to:
- 12 injector pins
- 8 ignition pins
- 4 injector/ignition dual role pins
- Access up to 30 auxilary pins (when setup for a 4-cylinder sequential engine):
- 8 dedicated auxiliary pins
- 4 shared e-throttle/H-Bridge pins
- 2 shared wideband heater pins
- Up to 16 from spare injector and ignition drives
- Any unused injector/ignition pins can be used as an auxiliary pin
- All ignition and auxiliary pins are back feed protected.
- 14 analog inputs
- 10 digital inputs
- 4 temperature inputs
- Dual knock inputs
- 2 trigger inputs
- Dedicated ignition switch pin
- 2 x internal wideband lambda controllers
- Dual e-throttle, with internal solid state throttle disconnect relays
- 5v sensor supply
- CAN 1 input now supported via CAN connector
- USB-C (cable included)
- Connect directly to the ECU via built-in Wifi Access Point, or add it to an existing network (Antenna Included)
- Dual CAN (CAN 1 on CAN connector, CAN 2 on header E)
- GPS (antenna included)
Size & Weight
- Length: 177.1mm (6.97 inches)
- Width: 137.3mm (5.40 inches)
- Min side height: 15.5mm (0.61 inches)
- Max side height: 40.2mm (1.58 inches)
- Weight: 795g (28 ounces)
The G5 Voodoo Pro supports the following comms standards:
It is now possible to connect to your ECU using a standard USB-C cable, or alternatively by using WiFi.
You can now access CANBUS 2 via its own dedicated pins in Header E freeing up two Digital Inputs.
GPS connectivity can be initialised by simply adding a GPS antenna.