The CANchecked MFD15 Gen2 is now available and is packed with new features.
- Standard 52mm Gauge footprint and only 12.5mm deep
- Wireless access from your smartphone to the device to setup and configure your display
- 6 Analog Inputs. Connect sensors directly to the display.
- CANbus. Connect to your Engine Control Unit via CAN with multiple CAN prefefined CAN streams built into the display. Complete list below.
- Preset Alarms based on any condition available to to display
- Multiple different screen options which are fully customisable
- Optional Rotary Control Knob which connects directly to the display available separately.
- Several Vehicle Integrations available, see list below.
Available CAN Streams:
- OBD2 - 11bit/29bit
- Ecumaster Classic and Black
- BMW E46 Can Bus
- BMW E90 Can Bus
- Haltech v2
- Hondata -
KMS van Kronenburg
- Motec M1
- Megasquirt 2 and 3
– VW/AUDI PQ34/PQ35 etc.
- Audi S1 (CJX)
- Audi RS3/TT-RS (DAZA, DNWA/B/C)
- VW UP GTI (DKRA/B/C/D)
Available Vehicle Integrations:
- Audi A1 8X (incl. S1)
- Audi A3 8P (incl. S3/RS3)
- Audi A3 8V (incl. S3/RS3)
- Audi TT 8N (without connection cable)
- Audi TT 8J (incl. TT-RS)
- VW Up (incl. GTI)
- Skoda Citygo
- VW Amarok vFL
- VW New Beetle Facelift
- Fiat 500 / Abarth 595
- Nissan Skyline GT-R33 (without connection cable)
- Mazda MX5/Miata NC + ND
- Mini Cooper R56
- Ford Fiesta Mk6 + Mk7